John Jamieson (1793-aft 1865)

John Jamieson - was born in 1793, n in Port Glasgow, Renfrew, Scotland, the son of Michael and Barbra (Harvey/Harvie) Jamieson. He was the grandson of Robert and Euphemia (Walker) Jamieson. John never married, nor did he have children.

On September 16, 1865, John Jamieson, was granted - by the Lord Lyon, King of Arms, all rights to use the coat of arms depicted here on the upper right of this page, including it's motto "Ad Littora Tendit" - It makes for the shore


Y-DNA test, associated with this family, #: None Known


Footnotes/References


Bibliography/Resources:

  • Wikipedia